Attending Caritas is a privilege. Students and families are enrolled at the direction of the Administration and Board. We reserve the right to refuse admission or continued enrollment to anyone.
- Apply early. We encourage you to visit with our Head of School if you have questions about the school.
- Complete our online application and submit the application fee of $95 per application to our school office, either online through our website, or by sending in a check.
- For students above the 2nd grade, copies of standardized test scores and academic records (report cards or transcripts) are requested prior to student testing (step 4).
- Our admissions office will schedule testing for the child. This typically takes 30 – 60 minutes for grammar school.
- Our admissions office will also schedule a family interview.
- During the open enrollment period, families are held for admission until the final deadline. Within two weeks of the deadline, all families will be notified of their acceptance/ rejection.
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org